The whole process from the preparation of the Bachelor’s and Master’s Thesis to the State Final Examination (SFE) has the following stages:
- Preparation, elaboration and approval of the assignment of the Final Thesis.
- During the completion of the Bachelor Project (BIE-BPR) (and then Documentation, Presentation, Rhetoric (BIE-DPR)) or Master Project (MIE-MPR), a framework of the thesis should be created, the student’s cooperation with the supervisor should be established, and the topic should be fine-tuned (see here).
- Enrolment of the source Bachelor’s Thesis (BIE-BAP) or Master’s Thesis (MIE-DIP) (see here).
- Submission of the thesis and registration for State Final Examination (SFE).
- Graduation of State Final Examination (SFE).